Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Own Flame

I don't want to ride on someone else's passion.
I don't want to find that I'm just dry bones.
I want to burn with unquenchable fire, deep down inside.
See it coming alive.

Help me find my own flame.
Help me find my own fire.
I want the real thing.
I want your burning desire.

I want to burn with unquenchable fire, deep down inside.
See it coming alive.

Do what only you can do.
In my heart, do what only you can do.

I want to burn with unquenchable fire, deep down inside.
See it coming alive.



Help me find my own flame.
Help me find my own fire.
I want the real thing.
I want your burning desire.

Why wait for tomorrow, when I can have you today?

I wanna burn with unquenchable fire, deep down inside.
See it coming alive.

Change me by your beauty, God.

-Will Reagan 

No comments:

Post a Comment