I dream of a day when the trafficking of children, women, and men
to be used as sex slaves comes to an end.
to be used as sex slaves comes to an end.
I dream of a day when children in foreign countries can play and enjoy a childhood, instead of being bought and sold like pieces of property.
I dream of a day when all children, women, and men who are in this modern day slavery are freed.
I dream of pimps losing business because there is no demand for their services.
I dream of prostitutes' lives being transformed.
I dream of "johns'" lives being transformed.
Non-existent.
Vanished.
Extinct.
I dream of a day when the human sex trafficking industry dies - in the US and abroad.
I dream of a day when human sex trafficking no longer exists.
I don't mean that it is hidden from plain sight.
I mean gone.
Demolished.Non-existent.
Vanished.
Extinct.
You might say this is too big of a dream.
I disagree.
I have already shared this dream with a few people. I have heard the same response a few times.
"It is a great idea, Casey, but do you really think that can happen?"
"Do you really think that the human sex trafficking industry will ever come to an end?"
"Do you really think there is anything you can do about it?"
I have already shared this dream with a few people. I have heard the same response a few times.
"It is a great idea, Casey, but do you really think that can happen?"
"Do you really think that the human sex trafficking industry will ever come to an end?"
"Do you really think there is anything you can do about it?"
God has brought people out of bondage for thousands of years.
Seeing people set free is one of His favorite things.
So...the answer to your questions is yes.
Yes, I believe an end will come to the human sex trafficking industry.
Yes, I believe there is something I can do about it.
The desire to fight this horrific industry has been burning in my heart.
I have no idea what this fight will look like in 3 months, 2 years, 5 years, or even 10 years.
The only thing I do know is that I will fight like hell to see it come to an end.
Seeing people set free is one of His favorite things.
So...the answer to your questions is yes.
Yes, I believe an end will come to the human sex trafficking industry.
Yes, I believe there is something I can do about it.
The desire to fight this horrific industry has been burning in my heart.
I have no idea what this fight will look like in 3 months, 2 years, 5 years, or even 10 years.
The only thing I do know is that I will fight like hell to see it come to an end.
AMEN and AMEN!
ReplyDelete